8 Health Benefits of Chili Pepper Water
Aloha, folks! Did you know that not only does our chili pepper water taste great, but they also have many health benefits? Check it out!
1. They are an excellent source of vitamins C and A, antioxidants that help boost the immune system, improve the skin, and help rebuild tissue cells in your body.
2. The ingredients contain anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce pain and inflammation throughout the body.
3. They contain Potassium that, combined with folate, can greatly reduce the risk of heart disease. Potassium relaxes blood vessels which creates ideal blood flow.
4. They are excellent sources of riboflavin and niacin. Niacin increases a person’s good cholesterol levels, also reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
5. They contribute to red blood cell formation. Contain iron and copper which are vital for new blood cell formation. Also rich in folic acid which aids in the production of red blood cells and fights anemia.
6. They can soothe Intestinal Diseases and Disorders. Contain antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. Capsaicin can kill bacteria such as H.pylori and cure inflammatory bowel diseases.
7. They can potentially inhibit Cancer. The American Association for Cancer Research has stated that capsaicin has the power to kill leukemia and cancer cells. Chilis can inhibit tumor growth and cancer. Medical News Today has cited that Capsaicin might have the ability to stop breast cancer. However, further studies are still required and are not yet declared to fully treat cancer.
8. They help to maintain Healthy Eyes. Vitamin A always keeps our eyes healthy. You can improve your eyesight by including chili pepper water in your regular diet, approximately one tablespoon each day. It also prevents night blindness as well as macular degeneration.
*These are not tested claims, yet the ingredients have been known to contain these properties and benefits. Each person is different, and each ingredient interacts differently with different people.